- Which medical issues can TeleDoc solve?
TeleDoc doctors can diagnose many health issues like: abdominal pains/cramps, abscess, acid reflux, allergies, animal/insect bite, arthritis, asthma, backache, blood pressure issues, bronchitis, bowel/digestive issues, cellulitis, cold, constipation, cough, croup, diarrhoea, dizziness, eye infection/irritation, fever, flu, gas, gout, headache/migraine, herpes, joint pain/swelling, laryngitis, pink eye, poison ivy/oak, rash, respiratory infection, sinusitis, skin injury, sore throat, sprains and strains, strep, tonsillitis, UTI/urinary issues, vaginal/menstrual issues, yeast infection.
- Who are the TeleDoc doctors?
TeleDoc doctors are licensed physicians experienced in internal medicine, family practice, or paediatrics. They have average 15 years practice experience, are licensed and incorporate TeleDoc into their day-today work as a way to provide people with convenient access to quality medical care.
- Does TeleDoc replace my doctor?
No. TeleDoc does not replace your primary care physician. TeleDoc should be used when you need immediate care for non-emergent medical issues. It is an affordable, convenient alternative to general practitioner and clinic visits.
- What kind of medical care does TeleDoc provide?
TeleDoc provides adult and paediatric general medical care.
- What consultation methods are available?
You can talk to a TeleDoc via video call using the TeleDoc App.
- How do I activate my TeleDoc membership?
Setting up your membership is a quick and easy process online. Visit the TeleDoc website or App and click „register“. Follow the online instructions.
- Do I directly talk to a doctor?
When you are registered at TeleDoc, you will be automatically connected in minutes to a doctor.
- Is there a time limit when talking with a doctor?
There is no time limit for consultations.
- Can TeleDoc doctors write a prescription?
No, TeleDoc doctors cannot prescribe medication.
- Do I need to pay for the consultation?
No, the consultation is included in your annual membership.
- Do I need public or private health insurance to consult with a TeleDoc doctor?
No, you don’t have to be insured to receive telemedical consultation by TeleDoc.
- Can I receive consultation information from TeleDoc?
Yes. You can receive your electronic medical record anytime. Call TeleDoc and ask to have your medical record mailed or sent to you.